Best Call Center Softwares in Kenya
A call center software is a system typically used by businesses to organize and manage all incoming and outgoing calls. The software typically includes features such as call routing, queue management, and quality monitoring.
There are many different types of call center software that are available for purchase. It can be difficult to find the best one that will fit your needs. There are some factors that you need to consider before you make a decision about which call center software is best for your company.
The first thing you need to look at is how often the company updates their software. You want to know if there are any bugs or glitches in the program because this could result in customer dissatisfaction and they might not use your services again in the future. Another thing you should do is find out how much training there is with the use of the call center software.
Benefits of a call center software
A call center software can increase customer loyalty and deliver a better customer experience. It can improve the business process and lead to more revenue for your business. There are many benefits to implementing a call center software.
One of the most significant is the ability for a call center software to act as a hub for data across an enterprise. This means that the data can be used in a more effective and efficient manner than before because it can be backed up and accessed from anywhere, anytime. A call center software also integrates phone calls, VoIP, and messaging solutions. This helps to achieve:
– Data centralization: your company can use it to monitor and manage all customer touchpoints and interactions
– Real-time alerts: each interaction is logged in one central database, so you can immediately alert other departments about any problem
– Scalable: the call center software can handle complex operations with ease because it’s scalable, meaning that you can add more resources as needed
– Systematic processes: by using the call center software you’ll have a much better understanding of your customers’ behavior
– Streamlined customer experience: you will know what your agents are doing at all times and be able to help with tasks such as call routing and improving the quality of calls.
Best call center software for businesses in Kenya
- GoExperience – is a technology company that provides customer experience solution. The solution bridges the gap between communities and stakeholders in different public sectors (Education, Agriculture, Health, Transport, Tourism) by addressing: communication (Down-stream – from the organization or institution), Up-stream (from the public to the organization or institution), feedback and data collection and presentation. To request for a demo click HERE
- Ameyo – being a platform build to solve all the customer experience problems offers a robust Contact Center Solution. The solution aims to enable all organizations – SMEs or Enterprises in managing their customer interactions along with getting rid of the siloed operations and workforce management.
- Talinda express- The software facilitates better access to a client’s data due to centralized organization. This has the power to drive sales up. The solution offers improved security as well as cloud backup technology.
- Forty servers – They bring a fresh and innovative approach to the delivery of telecom and IT security solutions and services in the market. Their goal is to offer outstanding customer service, increased flexibility, and greater value.
- Oracle Kenya – They bring a fresh and innovative approach to the delivery of information Technology service, Telecomm and IT infrastructure solutions and services to the market.
- Almiria – offers high-level of expertise and experienced outbound telephone call handling solutions. They help companies in Kenya to connect with their customers with our complete range of outbound call center solutions.
- VDS Technology Kenya Ltd – Enables a company to receive and send a large amount of telephone requests at+ once. A company runs a call center so as to support any new product or handle inquiries about products from customers.
- Contact Center Solution Kenya – connects your business to your customers like never before. Your agents get the data and features needed to deliver professional, effective service, while your customers enjoy better communication and faster response times.
- True Host Call center- provides business phone systems, VoIP solutions, and call center software to emerging market companies. They leverage top VoIP solutions for increased efficiency and customer satisfaction